I've been wanting to investigate muds for a while, but don't know anything about where to start, or using a client. Is it possible to go to the Alter Eon site and play it as if it were a Web browser, say like Sryth is, for example? I've heard bits and pieces about various mud clients, but the whole scripting thing is beyond me. Anyone have any recommendations for a total newbie who knows absolutely nothing about this, and where to start?

Jessica