Hello listers,
I'm happy to present you a small new old game

If you knew magic blocks, you will find in score the same game but a revisited concept. Instead of blocks, you have now musical notes ! I think the game is much so nice that way.

For those who didn't know magic blocks before, you can anyway try if you wish. I will explain the game principle later if you want to.

This is an early beta, I haven't written any documentation at the moment. It has probably some bugs...

The game should work with jaws, NVDA, system access, window eye, or SAPI. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments.

Direct download: http://vrac.quentinc.net/audiogames/score-en.zip (~500 KB)

Game tipp 1: use arrow keys to navigate through the grid and space to drop the notes Game tipp 2: You can get bonuses ! Press D, F, Q, R and N to use them, add shift to know how many you have. Guess what they do and how you can win them ! In easy and normal difficulty you start with some bonuses.