Hi Dark,

Well, when you find out something about Super Nova's API let me know.
This issue of not documenting the API is a common problem with screen
readers in general. Its driving me slightly nuts.

For instance, if a developer wants to know how to access NVDA via its
Controller Client its no biggy. There is a decent amount of free API
documentation not to mention source code too look at. Jaws on the
other hand is a totally different story. A developer wants to know how
to access and use the JFW API the developer has to contact them
directly, talk to their technical support, and then they'll e-mail the
developer documentation as well as the headers and libs for the API.
Why they don't put it up on the website I'll never know. The guys over
at Freedom Scientific created the API so applications would support
their screen reader, but when a developer asks about it they treat it
like top secret information or something. Like go figure. They want
third-party developers to support Jaws or not?

Cheers!