Hi,

Yeah, I know what you mean. I use NVDA so much ESpeak has sort of
grown on me. Although, I'd prefer playing games using a better TTS
engine/voice I've actually found myself playing USA Blackjack 2.0
using NVDA and ESpeak. I could switch over to Ivona Bryan or Amy but I
figure if I can live with ESpeak 12 hours a day for internet, e-mail,
word processing, etc I can live with it in games too. :D