To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 6:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] my thoughts on swamp multy player.

Hi.

Ok. Here are my thoughts on the game after playing it for 2 days.  I've
gotten pretty good at gunning down zombies and staying alive for the most
part.  The thing that throws me off is that you can hear zombies through
walls. This makes it really hard to know if you can shoot at them without
wasting ammo. Also. It might be good to move the beacons to the function
keys and move weapons to the numbers row for quick access. i.e. ax 1 pistil
2.... What do others think? also, if you turn the music off when you start
the game it needs to stay that way.  And we need some good environmental
sounds too. Maybe  I can help with sounds.

Well guess that's all for now.  Back to blasting zombies.

Darren Duff.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

twitter @blinddrummer.

face book http://www.facebook.com/blinddrummer.