I've just posted version 0.8b.  Assuming I haven't introduced any new bugs, I
think people will be quite happy with the improvements.

Changes from version 0.7b to 0.8b
---------------------------------

- The item system has been removed for now, and now weapons have been moved up
to the number keys.
- To use the beacons, you now hold Shift while pressing the number keys.
- Ammo is stored in each individual weapon, so if you loaded your pistol before
switching to a shotgun then it will still be loaded when you switch back to it.
- Loot carrying corpses can be heard from twice as far away now, so it is
easier to find them.
- When selecting a beacon, you will be told what direction you need to travel
in.
- Using the Shift A and D keys is finally fixed, so that it takes your mouse
rotation into consideration.
- Additional sounds have been added to multiplayer, including players being
injured or killed.
- The Assault Rifle has been added to the game.
- Picking up a new gun will start it out loaded with 1 full clip.
- If you normally would have found a second gun that you already have, it will
be converted into extra ammo instead.
- Pausing the Music should be remembered between games now.
- Zombies are more likely to growl while chasing you.
- The bug has been fixed that made gun shots go quiet at times.
- I've fixed a few bugs that were crashing the game for people.
- I've removed the announcements for when people join or leave the server.

www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Swamp.zip