I've just posted version 0.8b. Assuming I haven't introduced any new bugs, I
think people will be quite happy with the improvements.
Changes from version 0.7b to 0.8b
- The item system has been removed for now, and now weapons have been moved up
to the number keys.
- To use the beacons, you now hold Shift while pressing the number keys.
- Ammo is stored in each individual weapon, so if you loaded your pistol before
switching to a shotgun then it will still be loaded when you switch back to it.
- Loot carrying corpses can be heard from twice as far away now, so it is
easier to find them.
- When selecting a beacon, you will be told what direction you need to travel
- Using the Shift A and D keys is finally fixed, so that it takes your mouse
rotation into consideration.
- Additional sounds have been added to multiplayer, including players being
injured or killed.
- The Assault Rifle has been added to the game.
- Picking up a new gun will start it out loaded with 1 full clip.
- If you normally would have found a second gun that you already have, it will
be converted into extra ammo instead.
- Pausing the Music should be remembered between games now.
- Zombies are more likely to growl while chasing you.
- The bug has been fixed that made gun shots go quiet at times.
- I've fixed a few bugs that were crashing the game for people.
- I've removed the announcements for when people join or leave the server.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.