Ok. Zombies do growl when chasing you now but they do not do anything but
walk when they are not. So it's kinda hard to hear them.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 10:02 PM
To: audyssey
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp, version 0.8b update

I've just posted version 0.8b.  Assuming I haven't introduced any new bugs,
I think people will be quite happy with the improvements.

Changes from version 0.7b to 0.8b
---------------------------------

- The item system has been removed for now, and now weapons have been moved
up to the number keys.
- To use the beacons, you now hold Shift while pressing the number keys.
- Ammo is stored in each individual weapon, so if you loaded your pistol
before switching to a shotgun then it will still be loaded when you switch
back to it.
- Loot carrying corpses can be heard from twice as far away now, so it is
easier to find them.
- When selecting a beacon, you will be told what direction you need to
travel in.
- Using the Shift A and D keys is finally fixed, so that it takes your mouse
rotation into consideration.
- Additional sounds have been added to multiplayer, including players being
injured or killed.
- The Assault Rifle has been added to the game.
- Picking up a new gun will start it out loaded with 1 full clip.
- If you normally would have found a second gun that you already have, it
will be converted into extra ammo instead.
- Pausing the Music should be remembered between games now.
- Zombies are more likely to growl while chasing you.
- The bug has been fixed that made gun shots go quiet at times.
- I've fixed a few bugs that were crashing the game for people.
- I've removed the announcements for when people join or leave the server.

www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Swamp.zip

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6593 (20111101) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6594 (20111102) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6594 (20111102) information _____________