Pulled this off a post on gamefaqs, someone posted a bunch of vids from the MCM
expo in London this year from gamespot. A good set of vids, gives a good
impression of what the game sounds like... but let me just say that those were
some really bad matches... not that it matters to most people, but if anyone
pays enough attention you can notice how the attacks are being missed, how very
few specials and supers are used, etc. Yohandy I'm looking at you. :P But
they're a good bunch of matches to watch if you want to know what the game
sounds like... and there's a nice surprise for us blind folk in these! There's
something about the first video which I think is really cool and will make
things hell of a lot easier for us... see if anyone can pick it out. Listen
carefully!
Ryu/Rolento vs Lili/Chun-Li
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8VKXcUbL0s
Ryu/Hwoarang vs Lili/Abel