Hello everyone,
I recently downloaded the new game from Aprone, swamp.
But I am unable to play... I don't know if it's because of the network
I'm on, but whenever I run the game and hit begin, it gets stuck and
connecting and stays like that until I hit escape, at which point it
brings me to the main menu again. If I try to begin from there, it
will say file already open.
I'm using windows 7 sp1 64 bits.
Any thoughts?
Thanks! :D