Hi Dark,

That's a very good point. I remember when I began using NVDA I didn't
like ESpeak very well so I tried using various SAPI voices. The screen
reader was slow, sluggish, and lagged a lot, or so I would have
assumed if I hadn't known this is typical behavior for SAPI voices. If
I used ESpeak, or the Eloquence update that has been floating around
the screen reader works fine. However, my point being it would be all
too easy to blame the screen reader for any lag, slowness, etc if I
wasn't aware some SAPI voices just are not very responsive to begin
with. However, I think we are beginning to drift off topic. :D

Cheers!