Thanks for the info.
I'll have to look into them soon.
And I'll probably contact them. They do sell German voices and French besides several different English ones. Unfortunately they have a totally inaccessible demo on their site. Yes, you can listen to pre-recorded samples, but their interactive demo doesn't show up on any screen reader I know and thus it is inaccessible and I would like to get a bit more than some thirty seconds of speech as a sample before deciding to buy a voice. But I am aware of them and maybe I'll get one of them later, same goes for Ivona, because their newer voices sound good.