Yeah I made the mistake of just putting single player back in, but without
going through to test it.  I was just thinking that since it worked before it
should be fine now.  I had completely forgotten that the terrain and weapon
codes had been changed.  This is why the foot steps aren't working.  I'm going
to go in and fix those things though.