Hey. Do you want some sword sounds? I've got some really good ones. IF
you've ever thought about adding swords to the game.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:14 PM
To: audyssey
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp, version 1.0b is here

Version 1.0b is finally here!  I haven't done as much as I wanted to, but I
didn't want to wait any longer to release this next update.  The annoying
gun and spawn bugs are finally gone.  Yay!

Changes from version 0.9b to 1.0b
---------------------------------

- Once again tweaked the growl rate back of zombies.
- Page up and Page down now perform the same action as < and > for reviewing
online chat messages.
- The B key repeats the direction you must go to reach your selected beacon.
- Fixed a few typos in the map locations.
- The way the server handles loot has been changed.
- Zombie AI has been tweaked in an attempt to solve the bug where you spawn
in the middle of a huge group of zombies.
- Zombies are better at navigating so they don't get stuck to walls like
they used to.
- Sounds for the guns have been tweaked to make it easier to locate the
position of friends who are shooting.
- Benelli repeating shotgun added.
- I have put single player back in, though it has not been expanded upon at
all yet.
- Fixed the gun bug that was muting the sounds at random.
- Three new zombie types have been added.  The Stalker, Matriarch, and
Reaper.
- The Safe zone has been added to the multiplayer map.  Two guards stand
watch outside to keep you safe while you're in there.
- I fixed the typo that would sometimes spawn players into the middle of
zombie swarms, or spawn zombies near players.

www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/Swamp.zip

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6599 (20111103) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6599 (20111103) information _____________

http://www.eset.com