----- Original Message -----
From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 10:07 PM

Hi.
After starting the game when hitting tab to switch to readers must be
win eyes,  there is a problem.
ofcause I don't have wineyes, but the system then says runtime error
28, stack overflow, after which the game is completely hosed and I
have to end the task or reboot depending if windows wants to work.
here is the debug log.
I also got an major resource error when trying to do the voice I
think I had hit f then w for greeting.
My dolphin remote system decided to start and make a nice error and I
had to reboot but I have killed that system now and its not a problem
well I have not reproduced this.

*** debug log removed ***

thanks
shaun