It's true that single player is considerably harder now, because changes were
made to several aspects of the game after that map and mission were created.
Once I go back to working on the single player side of things, I will most
likely start from scratch with a new map that may or may not duplicate the
current one.  It served its purpose well for that first beta, but I'm not
positive yet that it is how I would want to launch the storyline for the single
player game.