It was me who made the suggestion for things to be associated with
their in game function.

for example, if you're moving forward, you hold right click, so if you
hit f then right click, it says move forward with me. If you want to
reload, you hit r. If you want to talk about ammo, you hit f and r.
The cover me, I'll cover you, and wait here keys are a little odd, but
it's just a matter of practice. Please, please don't change the
keyboard layout, or perhaps actually put in a key mapping file if you
like, so that people can change them how they like, unless that
doesn't work for this game.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard