Are the results automatically spoken by Voice-Over? Are any game controls or settings accessible through Voice-Over? Thanks.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 9:17 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] good news about iphone game transylvania.

Hey, the other day I spoke on the iphone game transylvania.
Well today I thought I would see if the developer had made it workable with the voice over.
And after playing with the game for a few minutes it is accessible.
The game works just like a I.F. game where you put in your commands in a edit box.