To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Greetings

Hi Marvin,

The only troubles with games I have had on Windows 7 are older 16-bit
Dos games and Dos based interactive fiction interpreters. Just about
everything else will work assuming you install backward compatible
libraries and APIs. For instance, a lot of accessible games are
written in VB 6. Installing Jim Kitchens Winkit installer, rebooting,
and installing your favorite games will do the trick for 90% of the
accessible games out there.

HTH