Hi,

That's because we are currently not accepting preorders at the moment.
The reason for that is because the last time we took them in early
2008 we seriously got burned on the deal. We were threatened with a
lawsuit from the copyright holders of Montezuma's Revenge and we ended
up having to fulfill those orders with a different game. So we've
elected not to take preorders until we actually have a product near
finished and we own the copyrights to it.

Cheers!