Yes I had. Then the game just crashed! However, When I went back in to the
game again, everything was still there! So I guess it was no big deal!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Dakotah Rickard
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 5:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp major errors!

What all is saved in progress.ini?

Also, Daron, had you saved in the safe zone? I suppose that even if you did,
something might have happened. I lost Slade once, but at least it's not
tremendously hard to get a lot of ammo. It took me an hour or so to get 2500
5.56 ammo and about 1200 .45 ammo.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6606 (20111106) information _____________