There will be an iPhone discussion on Wednesday, November 16, at 7:00 PM
Eastern.  The number to call is 231-224-7222#12428.

Should you have questions, please contact me off list.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Skype and Twitter:  blackpearl1953
Windows Messenger:  reesesw...@gmail.com
Facebook:  hunt5...@gmail.com

Come in to my conference line at 231-224-7222, then press the pound, #13, pound
again, and you are there!  Look forward to seeing you there!