Hi,

There is nothing wrong with an options/settings page I am aware of.
Although,  I suppose Jeremy's games don't really need one since there
isn't a whole lot to configure. The main thing we need to setup in his
games is the speech output, and currently that is done by tabbing
around to the screen reader or Sapi 5 support. The only thing about
the current method it doesn't speak when you land on a screen reader
option different from the one you are using.

For instance, I am now pretty much using NVDA 24/7 so if I land on the
Jaws or Window-Eyes options it won't speak until I tab to the NVDA
option. Not cool, but as Phil said this could be fixed by just
recording a few wav files to speak those options aloud.