From: Mich <mi...@eastlink.ca
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 07:43:54 -0500
Subject: [Audyssey] questions about playing swamp for the first time.

Hi. I have a few questions about playing swamp for the first time. 1 what is the newest version? and 2 where do you download the link to it? also about playing in malty player moad how do I do that? since I seem to end up in the networks tab when I hit that option. I go to swamp.exe hit enter select malty player moad and then tabb and then end up in the networks tab also should I choose no graphicks? I hit enter select my name and then I don't hear anything. also should I have jaws running? or un load it? I am running jaws 12 with windows xp sp 3 btw. I also am wondering what is the best moad to start off playing in to get a handle of the game and game play? many thanks for answering these questions. from Mich.