From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 4:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp reflections.

I'm sorry not not seeming as active lately.  I've been busy with a few
things, working on Swamp, and reading many many emails posts and messages.
Because I was finding myself responding to about 40 messages a day, some
being quite long, I have started to conserve energy by not responding to
everyone for the time.  I am still receiving and reading them all, so please
don't misinterpret my quietness as a lack of interest in the community's
thoughts.

The game of course has bugs in its current form, but for the most part it is
pretty stable.  When I'm not accidentally pulling the Ethernet cord out of
the server it is stable, I mean.  Haha, sorry again to all of those who were
affected by that yesterday.  Because the game is fairly stable, I am taking
this time to implement several changes before I upload the next game update.
At various stages in development, a programmer will hit places where much
time is needed to proceed but an outside viewer wouldn't notice any changes.
Foundations need to be built, code needs to be optimized, and few of those
things bring about fun new content in and of themselves.  I am at one of
those points in the code, so it is going to take a bit longer before the
next update.

I also plan to hot glue the cord into the back of my server, ROFL!  I'm also
considering building something to alert me in the event that my lousy ISP
resets my connection and changes my router redirect settings like it has
done twice already.