From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 6:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Perilous hearts audio demo!

Hi folks!

After some requests, I have decided to release a much longer audio demo of
my upcoming game Perilous Hearts. In this demo I explore the store at the
start of the adventure where you can build up your inventory so to speak,
and then I go on to complete levels 1 and 2. Note that if you do not want
any plot or strategy spoilers, do not listen!

Also note that if you are offended or otherwise affected by the killing of
little virtual monkeys, this may not be suitable for you either as I do end
up killing quite a few of the little cuddly things. And oh how I enjoy it!
Smirk.

I would very much appreciate everyones feedback on this. There's obviously
lots more further ahead in the adventure, but this gives a much better
introduction to the game than what I provided in my last speech.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/perilous_hearts_pre_demo.mp3

Enjoy!

Kind regards,