Hi,

I don't know, but eating a vulture doesn't sound very tasty. I'm sure
Philip has some funny remark if you try it in the game though.

As for the monkies call me weird but I don't feel sorry for them. I
guess I just had too much fun beating them up in Monkey Business to
feel sorry for anything that tries to act all cute and innocent in a
game.

Plus I'm trying to think which Tomb Raider it is--I want to say its
Tomb Raider III--where Lara Croft is going through this jungle area
and there are some very evil monkies on that level throwing rocks at
her and trying to steel her gear. Let's just say they didn't try that
twice. Grin.