To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Perilous Hearts preorders?

Hi Philip,
I don't have problems with a possible preorder of your game and I know how
to deal with SAPI, so even if not all things were spoken by humans, I
wouldn't have any problems with that.
I'd like to know two things, if you can answer (estimates are ok):
1. How much would the game be?
2. How far are you from a final release (weeks, months)?
Regards,
Michael