To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 10:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Perilous Hearts preorders?

Hi all,

I'm really very happy with the response I received for the game audio demo of Perilous Hearts, and so I wanted to ask the community a question. Would you consider placing a preorder for this game if the possibility was there? I know that the history of game preorders has been rocky in this community, but the difference in my case would be that you would agree to a small contract before ordering that basically would say:

1. You get a slightly discounted rate when you preorder.

2. We give you a definite release date. If the game is not released on this exact date or earlier, within a 24 hour period, you are entitled to a full refund.

3. You would not have any kind of special privilege when it comes to requesting feature x, but I would certainly pay more attention to suggestions from preorder users provided that I personally thought they were good ones.

Naturally, if I went down this root I would put up a playable demo of the game at the same time as I made preordering available. This would not include all the cut scenes etc that the finished game will contain and it would still use Sapi, but the game play would stretch as far as level 2 which is where the real demo will also end.

The reason I am considering this is because the funds for the game are running out, and so I cannot justify spending a lot more money on it out of my own pocket. But if I had some money from preorders I would be able to invest that to make the game the best it can possibly be.

I would very much appreciate feedback on this.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall