Where are you in the sector? if your north of the second forest, your talking about the bunkers. My advice (those things are brutal) is to stay in the second forest (the farthest you need to be away from it is 10 meters north) and take out the bunkers from there, as they can't see you. Also, if you've got smoke, you can run by them an shoot from behind.

----- Original Message -----
From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:00:53 +0530
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] require cheat codes and key bordcommandsforGMAtankcommander

hi all i managed level 2 and 3 but face problem in level4 from the
hidden fire i dont know whare it comes from and how to distroy it

Animal trucks? I think you'd better go through the documentation and listen to the description of the second mission that was radioed to you while
crossing that bridge.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished,
you! are! finished!