Hi Charles,

Yes, that's exactly what I meant by walkthrough. I wasn't talking
about audio walkthroughs at all, but the written kind found on Game
FAQS, Game Spot, etc that give you step by step instructions how to
complete a puzzle, get past a certain trap, and other details that
spoil the sense of adventure and discovery for someone like me.

There is a big difference between an audio walkthrough and a written
walkthrough. With an audio walkthrough like Philip's audio demo of
Perilous Hearts a person can show off quite a bit of the game while
not giving all the secrets and puzles away. However, in the written
walkthrough for Sarah the solution for every single puzzle is
discribed in detail and anyone who wants too can read that before they
even start the game for the first time, and therefore pretty much know
everything there is to know without working at it. See my point?

I see your confusion here. Normally when you say walkthrough to a
mainstream gamer they assume the written kind which I described above.
Mention the term walkthrough to a blind gamer and apparently everyone
assumed I meant audio walkthrough which was not my intent. So hope
this message makes my point clear.

Cheers!