Hi Tom.

Well your situation was not merely a preorder problem, but an issue with the hole game, and while certainly a very dire situation and frankly stupid, wasn't what I was thinking of particularly when making the suggestion. When Liam released judgement day. If I remember rightly, he had the game ready to go, had given a release date but literally as he was finalizing the upload, there was a massive flood in his basement which meant he had to completely move all his computer related stuff, reorganize his basement and I believe even get some new hardware in some cases.

This all delayed the game by about 3 days I believe. No problem, any reasonable person would've understood, but i'd be willing to bet that if someone had paid money for the game when it didn't appear that! exact day there would be some idiot complaining, ---- heck there were a few complaints at the time I believe and that was after Liam had merely made the announcement.

A month on the other hand gives plenty of space, and should avoid these sorts of problems.

Beware the grue!

dark.