hmmm that sounds like a plan, splitting the pages etc would be a good idea but I really have issue with sendspace.
That is splitting the pages from the file storage.
I guess it doesn't matter to much what we use as long as its usable.
I have had sites use open cms and although I have not had any experience with a cms I can use it. Wordpress is what I have used though whatever if it has headings for everything then I guess I don't really mind.
I will leave setups till later today.
I will be going out for most of the day, but will leave it so those that want to can discuss things. There are loads of things to do before we even attempt to get the first content out.
Sites, mirrors, shares if any.
Licencing, logos, themes if any.
Blog and other things if any.
The actual list of people that can do things on a semi regular basis, etc, etc.
Rules for the share.
Rules for the general cast.
Checks for what happens if say pirated content is put up inadvertantly, or otherwise. A fall back if for whatever reason it happens that something hacks in, spams us or generally gets me or others fouling the law, and the resulting mess if any. As I may have mentioned in the forum the new laws here in this country are quite harsh, and falling foul of them in the way they are designed right now means that you are guilty from the start.
I would rather not get into that frame of mind.
But accept that things can drastically go belly up.
I just want the situation in my case its a 3 strike that if for whatever reason things go so far and totally foul without people noticing, ie I get a virus or something, etc, etc that we can handle it. I don't want the situation where something happens and I or whatever that gets it have no knowledge if something were to go a ry. At 10:57 a.m. 10/11/2011 -0500, you wroAnd if that if it does go worst case that we can either clear it up or avoid the trap if at all possable.
te:
Hi,

If all we need is a place for the podcast pages I can handle that. I
can put together a cms-base, that seems to be from comments I've read
what people prefer, either a wordpress or drupal site. If it's drupal
I can manage that, wordpress i'm not so good at yet. We'd also have
email, from the domain I can do that as well, and we can link in to
Thomas's sendspace account.

Dave