Man whoever recommended that program totally rocks. I'm having this major issue with the program which basically clips the recording if I hit any keys, which of course means using a screen reader is impossible. I've already filled out the bugs tracking form on their site and I recommend you guys do the same if you have any issues. however apart from this, the program works flawlessly! I'll finally be able to record myself and the game simultaneously, which means lots of video game reviews! I sure hope this program isn't too expensive, cause I'll buy this thing if it works as I'm hoping. thanks again guys, and if anyone here with Vista or Windows 7 has horrible audio problems like no stereo mix option, can't unmute microphone and use stereo mix simultaneously etc, then I suggest you get this program immediately.