Okay, finally found some time to sit down and give this the attention it
deserves- first let me say that, it's darn addicting lol.
Great job on this game- it'd be something I'd gladly shell out money for once
the bugs are ironed out.
One thing, I really, really, really need that aiming support- with one
functional ear, it's really frustrating trying to aim- so I ended up sticking
to the axe most times.
Also, trying to find loot-bearing corpses is tough too- I had to move back and
forth for a good 2 mins before I stumble over it and got the rifle lol.
If I was in a house where I can crank the sound up real high, this'd be no
prob, but as it is, with headphone on I only get input from one side- I tried
to account for that by always hugging the wall on my deaf side- but that's not
all that easy to do when you're trying to find items to loot and things to kill.