I'd be interested to heard the demo darin.
At 09:36 p.m. 11/11/2011 -0500, you wrote:
I have a game demo that I recorded for twitter. IF people would like to hear
it I can post it here.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 6:40 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp playthrough

   Hey valiant,
   good job on the walkthrough man. the sound quality was very good, but the
volume levels as i know you know were pretty up and down.
   not sure what your using to edit your audio, but have you tried running a
normalizer on it, to level out the volume, that sometimes helps a lot.
   glad someone has done a demo of this, i think lots of folks new to the
game will find it helpful.
  later
che

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6622 (20111111) information _____________