The current version has a bug in the window eyes portion of the code.  When you
pressed tab it probably cycled to window eyes and that was what caused it to
freeze.  If you are trying to set it to Jaws, you can open your progress.ini
file and change the first line to 3.  This is the same as if you had pressed
tab until Jaws was selected, but this way you don't' have to pass through the
broken window eyes option to get there.