The silencer was another case of me forgetting certain files.  I'm going to try
very carefully to make sure everything in included when I post the next update.
 The silencer should be fixed as well as the voices.

For the moment I don't need any new voices recorded, but pretty soon I will be
posting an updated list for those 8 people who have already sent me voices.  I
will need a few more phrases from them to go along with the ones they have
already recorded.  If any of those 8 people can't be contacted to update their
phrases, then I may grab a few replacement people at that time.