Dear gamers,
Testers are currently being accepted for BPCPrograms. You can apply by going to
www.bpcprograms.com/signup.htm.

You will be testing an upcoming release of Three-D Velocity
(www.bpcprograms.com/scripts/php/programdesc.php?program=tdv.) Intensive
testing will begin towards the end of November and into December, and testing
cycles are usually pretty drawn out. You may have to download several builds
within a short time period, so I recommend that whoever applies has a decent
internet connection and has the time to commit to this project—the time thing
is essential. Good luck and I look forward to seeing some of you on the testing
team soon!

Munawar A. Bijani
Founder, Developer
BPCPrograms, LLC