NO problem. Just let me know what you need recorded and we'll get It right
off to ya.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:40 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] more about swamp

The silencer was another case of me forgetting certain files.  I'm going to
try very carefully to make sure everything in included when I post the next
update.  The silencer should be fixed as well as the voices.

For the moment I don't need any new voices recorded, but pretty soon I will
be posting an updated list for those 8 people who have already sent me
voices.  I will need a few more phrases from them to go along with the ones
they have already recorded.  If any of those 8 people can't be contacted to
update their phrases, then I may grab a few replacement people at that time.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6623 (20111112) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6623 (20111112) information _____________

http://www.eset.com