true, but could the player have the ability to create extra sound folders for voices, I made another just to see andit never showed in the game but you are probably right.
At 02:39 p.m. 12/11/2011 -0800, you wrote:
It would be impractical to just keep adding and adding voices and sounds. My current working directory for Swamp is 70 MB. With in reason we could of course add more, but selectiveness will probably have to come ahead.

Players are, of course, free to replace sounds as they wish. With 8 male voices and potentially two more female voices, however, I'm not sure there needs be more.

Kai

----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] more about swamp

in the next update I'd like the ability to add more voices in the game.
Like have users be able to add more voices maybe sounds.
I have some really cool idea for mods ofcause it won't be zombie related, but it will still use the same engine just the sounds will be different.
Actually we may need her when I have a revised voice list. We have 8 men, and I would like to get 2 women as well. This will give people a more balanced set of choices.