Yeah because other players will not hear the new voice at all unless they
have the voice that you have made. Networking and all that....

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 9:44 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] more about swamp

true, but could the player have the ability to create extra sound folders
for voices, I made another just to see andit never showed in the game but
you are probably right.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6624 (20111112) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6624 (20111112) information _____________

http://www.eset.com