So, this is what morning does to you. You wake up with no school, and then get bored with life so decide to own a bunch of dudes in Street Fighter. I figured I got this sound tap program, let's give it a real life test. I did have a small issue with one of its features I couldn't turn off, so it kind of crackled in places and may have thrown a fight out of the timeline due to me having to join the file afterwards. Thankfully the actual gameplay is intact though. I'm not a hardcore player so probably didn't do as much things as I could have (generally avoiding attacks would come to mind), but it did have some interesting stuff happen, including an accidental press of player 2's start button resulting in a 1-sided fight, to me trying to end it all epically and nearly dying in the process.
To listen, go to my blog at
http://pmsworld.tdrealms.com/
and look in the first post. Note that I used html5's built-in audio player, so I'm not sure if, say, IE7 would work with this. If there's a need I can always send the link to the file directly.

Enjoy!