This one part of your message... see below

On 11/14/2011 11:30 PM, michael barnes wrote:

But however if apple does not release the app it will still b availble to any one that wants it. And the great thing about this you will not have to jailbreak your IOS devices.

I don't see how you're going to pool that off. The only way I can think of is if your app is a web app where you can go to a site with safari and then add to home screen. Otherwise you'd have to generate custom app files for anyone that's interested, which first of all I don't think is legal, and secondly would require some doing from you, and the guy that's actually doing the developing and would be more trouble than its worth. But as long as you're not using some kind of really custom API's, you shouldn't have problems getting the app into the App Store.