It's a full game that was made back in 2008. It's not like chilling ham. 

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 8:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Soul trapper, an iPhone and iPod touch audio game.

I haven't listened to your review yet, as it is almost time for dinner at
Guide Dogs for the Blind.  Is the paid version a full game?, or just part of
what is expected to come.  Is it along the same idea, say, of Chillingham,
which is complete, with another completely separate story which is a
continuation.  Thanks.

---
Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished,

you! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Darren Duff" <duff...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Soul trapper, an iPhone and iPod touch audio game.


>I have no idea! There site has no information on it to that affect, and 
>they
> have 2 other games that they talk about on the site but it's been 3 years
> since soul trapper was released and no word from them on anything.  Maybe
> they are still working on stuff or maybe they pulled a bavisoft! Lol!
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
> Behalf Of michael barnes
> Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 8:25 PM
> To: gamers@audyssey.org
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Soul trapper, an iPhone and iPod touch audio game.
>
> Hey, Darren.
> I was wondering when episode 2 will be release.
> I have read the book and the book is just like the game.
>
> --
> Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network.  Visit
> www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list,
> send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> _____________ NOD32 EMON 6642 (20111118) information _____________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> _____________ NOD32 EMON 6642 (20111118) information _____________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6642 (20111118) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

  

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6643 (20111119) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

 
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6643 (20111119) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to