Hi Michael,

Sure no problem. Basically, it is like this.

As far as preorders goes we will still honor all of the orders taken
for Montezuma's Revenge. What we will be doing is shipping keys for
Mysteries of the Ancients---the side-scroller version=--as replacement
for Montezuma's Revenge. This I believe will settle our accounts with
those customers.

As far as Mysteries of the Ancients 3D goes the game storey is
identical to the original 2d side-scroller version, but the game play
elements are fairly different.

For starts it has a full 3d environment which means you have six
primary directions of movement up, down, left, right, forward, and
backward. Plus everything in between. What this means for you, the
gamer, is there is a lot of extra freedom of movement not possible in
a side-scroller.

For instance, you can walk forward/backward, sidestep left or right,
or turn in place. You can jump forward, perform a backflip off a
ledge, or safety drop from a rope.  You can press something like
control+space+up arrow to deliver a high flying kick to an enemy.
Basically, the potential to move and fight is far more realistic than
any 2d environment.

Other differences to note is that because the environment is full 3d
flying enemies like bats and harpies are up in the air and will
attempt to attack you from above. In order to kill them you will have
to use the page up/down keys to raise/lower the weapon you are using
and use the left/right arrow keys to aim. This is slightly more tricky
than something like Shades of Doom, but I personally like the extra
challenge in using a 3d targeting system rather than just face
left/right and shoot.

Another advantage/feature here is the levels are larger. A 3d
environment allows for more rooms, secret areas, etc which allows me
to create more complex mazes. For anyone interested in mazes and
tricky traps this has more to offer than the 2d levels which are less
maze-like.

Finally, I will likely add more content to the 3d version as time goes
buy. Maybe extra trophies, regular updates, bonus levels, etc.
Basically, something to hopefully convince regular MOTA users to
upgrade.

Cheers!