Love the sounds and the new layout- but this is, for me who never got "that
good" on the alst one, even more frustrating- I can't walk out of the save zone
more than two blocks without dying lol.
Targetting is still nearly imposible, also got killed in the save zone again-
while donating an item!
There seems to be a bug with experience and reputation- mine jumps all over the
place...I donated enough items to get 170 rep, then saved the game, died later,
and had 1 rep...same with exp, I was up to 500ish at one point, then it went
down to 150, then 125.