Fair anough. That's actually what I was hoping you would say. I just wanted
you to know.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 12:06 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my thoughts on the new version of swamp.

I do plan to watch things and make adjustments to the difficulty, but I'm
reluctant to do that until I've given people a chance to get used to the
changes.  When the game first added multiplayer I was flooded with emails
about the game being too hard.  Those slowly died down and soon I was
flooded with emails saying it was too easy and people were starting to get
bored.  I think this could end up being the same type of situation where
people just need to get used to it.  I am willing to change it though, when
the time is right.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6648 (20111121) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6648 (20111121) information _____________

http://www.eset.com