Hi all,

What is this swamp zombies game, sounds fun?

Lindsay Cowell

-original message-
Subject: [Audyssey] swamp zombies Re:  Steady the butcher in zombie land
From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com>
Date: 21/11/2011 3:11 am

Hi Jeremy, is more of me trying to use up my 800+ med kits. they hit me, i
heal. I slash them, they die. haha!
zombie suggestions
i think we need more faster and smarter zombies. most of them are way slow,
is kind of like just waiting for me to shoot. And also a type of zombie that
can attack from far. Sometimes, the swamp is quite safe that I weel that we
can picnic over there. How I wish I can be one of the zombies attacking
other players. haha!

锦发/Steady Goh