I was hoping this new update would cause people to play a bit more cautiously.
The fear had worn off on most people in the last version, and they ran around
like rambo with very little worry.

I have a few ideas why there are now some zombies that glitch and don't pan
properly, but I will have to run some tests before I know for sure.