Hello,

Thanks, that was what I was leaning toward, I was just wondering if
i'd be missing something with 2, but I'll grab 3.

Second question, alternative play methods, I'm going to be given
either a steering wheel or joystick as a birthday present, and I'm
wondering which to ask for. If anyone is using ts3 with a wheel what
are your impressions of it and would you recommend it and why?

Thanks.
Dave.